As part of a growing award-winning digital activation team, we welcome awesome front-end web developers to join us in our quest to win the hearts and minds of our clients. If you love working closely with web designers to bring their digital ideas to life, show us your skills and let’s have a chat!
- Understand digital media design principles, UI and UX and brainstorm together with designers on best practices and approach
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Creation of digital media assets like websites, microsites, interactive banners, mobile sites and apps
- Recommend, implement and manage CMS as required.
- Fully test and QC all work to ensure it is suitably prepared for presentation by the project manager to client
- Willing to put forward ideas and have a keen eye for details. Make sure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- 2 or more years of proven hands-on experience in Front End/web development.
- Expert knowledge of CSS/(X)HTML
- Experience in developing websites using CMS (Wordpress, Joomla)
- Basic knowledge of PHP, MySQL database, Flash with AS2 and AS3 is a plus
- Experience in developing responsive cross-platform HTML pages
- Experience in CSS framework such as Bootstrap and Foundation will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other tracking platforms
- Good communication skills, positive team attitude
- Able to think, work and act responsibly, timely and independently
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve project-related issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mass Communications or equivalent.
How this career benefits you :
- This is a permanent role
- Flexible working hours