• Contact new car dealers (NCD) who are interested in assisting them in used cars disposal.
• Servicing, recruiting new & existing new car dealers to explore business opportunities.
• Perform analysis and provide feedback on used cars pricing request by new car dealers.
• Assist for car inspection appointments upon dealer's request.
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
• Work closely with various related departments and in-line with set of standards.
• Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving the set targets.
• Certificate/Diploma in business, marketing or related field. (Required)
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field in Automotive line. (Preferred)
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.