1. Office Administration
- Receiving and handling documents, fax and email
- Handling phone calls
- Handling guests / official visitors
- Preparing payment, cheque writing and issuing receipts
- Filing of estate, mill & factory documents
- Indexing and cross referencing
- Renewal of permit / licenses / vehicle road tax / Foreign Workers’ passport & permit
- Submission of returns to statutory bodies e.g EPF, SOCSO, IRB etc.
- Submission of Form 8, voucher files & etc.
2. Accounting Principles
- Basic accounting principles i.e. Balance Sheet, Trial balance, income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, cash book, bank reconciliation, double entries and journals.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Admin/Management/Human Resource or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Administration field is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Foreign Worker Management is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Trustworthy and meticulous in daily operations.
- Able to manage and liaise with internal and external parties.
- Willing to work and live in plantation environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.