Basic Job Functions:To operate equipment necessary for the production of photovoltaic modules.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:• Adheres to all safety procedures and practices good housekeeping.
• Perform various tasks in the operation of the production line according to acceptable quality levels.
• Maintain quality control procedures and required documentation where necessary.
• Assure proper inventory levels of materials and parts.
• Make improvement suggestions as necessary using the proper format and process.
• Performs other assignments as required.
• Assures that the equipment is properly maintained and troubleshoots where necessary.
• Interfaces with other departments as necessary.
• Responsible for effective communications levels and fosters team building.
Education & Experience:
• Technical Certificate (SKM).
• Exposure to the glass processing industry (a plus).
• Production machine/system operating experience.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
• Knowledge on computer application.
Behavioral:• MUST be meticulous and does the job in a systematic manner.
• MUST portray good Safety Discipline when on duty.
• Good communications skills.
• Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, or chemical systems.
• Basic mathematic skills to be able to apply to statistics.
• Familiarity with vacuum systems, lasers, and glass handling (a plus).
• Ability to understand and apply TOC and SPC concepts.
•Must be willing to work on shift 12 hours